Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to blogging. Given my blog a fresh coat of paint and it's ready to rumble.
Broom broom!

When i was in primary school, for every CA or SA, i get straight Band Ones. Yes, band ones. Not even a single band two was allowed. I got top in tests and exams and never dared to fail even one paper.

Why?

My mum and my dad was the cause. Dad was the stricter one. They didn't allowed me to fail, and was only allowed to watch tv during weekends. I had no computer then till..P4 At first it wasn't really much of a distraction, but gradually, i began secretly playing the com, till one night when my mom found out, and she made me sleep with her in her room. That time my dad was slping in his room.

That was when i gotten my first band 2.

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that. My mum scolded me like crazy, and that pushed me on. I didn't fail anything in primary school, worst was a band 3, which my mum caned me. Yes caned. I felt totally saddened.

For PSLE, i got 247. And i didn't study much before the exams. I played com. People around me said i was clever, or if i put my whole heart into studying i confirm get tops.

But what now?

First fail in Sec one. I was an idiot then. I shldn't have played so much.
Sec 2, even more failures.
Sec 3, gotten into last express class. If i managed to pass i will be happy already, let alone get good grades. Now is about passing, not getting good grades. Thats what im thinking now.

Endurance to Grace to Intergrity.
Why?
LAZINESS.

I know i can do it, but i just don't know why. Why can't i be back the primary school boy which i was back then?

Internet, psp, laptops ...

I don't want my life, my future to be destroyed here and now, by my own hands. Mum isn't feeling very well nowadays and is having lots of stuffs inside her. Im's already trying to reduce her stress, by going to school everyday and not ponning. This may seem like nothing to others but it's the effort that im showing.

New skin , new start? I hope.

No comments: